The 'little' brother of the expedition 1100 - the Cumulus Expedition 900 has a comfort (extreme) rating of -30 °C.
- Differential fill and differential cut
- Box foot - comfortable, trapezium shape, for all feet positions
- Cowl hood with one hand operated drawcord
- Insulated neck baffle with velcro fastener and elasticated, one hand operated drawcord
- Full length, two-way YKK zip plus velcro fastener
- Left and right handed zip models available, which can be zipped together if required
- Anti-snag, full length zip baffle, down-filled to prevent cold spots
- Inside pocket and hanging loops
- Supplied with fully-featured stuff sack and breathable, mesh storage bag
Pertex Ripstop ENDURANCE used for the outer shell and in critical internal sections (hood and feet) Waterproof Pertex ENDURANCE fabric is used, not just for the outer, but also in those parts of the inner which could get wet in extreme conditions. These include the hood inner and the sections around the feet.
- Weight : 1550g
- Pack Size (without compression) : 23x42cm
- Fill Power : 760EU
- Construction Type: Double Box Wall
- Comfort Rating : -30°c