We do not hold this bag in stock - special order only.
Mountain Equipment's Iceline is an expedition weight down sleeping bag. The 93% pure down is ethically sourced from Hungary, with each batch individually tested to ensure a minimum fill power of 750 cubic inches. The Drilite® Loft outer is both water resistant and highly breathable. Mountain Equipment give this sleeping bag a comfort rating of -12°C, a comfort limit of -22°C and an extreme rating of -44°C. Mountain Equipments's recommended Sleep Zone is +3 °C to -25°C. An all round sleeping bag classic.
Colour: True Red / Molten Red
- 93/7 Hungarian Goose Down with a minimum fill power of 750
- Drilite® Loft outer shell is durably water resistant to keep snow and moisture at bay
- New lighter Ultrasoft lining - Durably lightweight whilst being a soft next-to-skin layer
- EXL® top lining improves comfort, loft and thermal efficiency by keeping the inner closely fitting to the user
- Supplied with ultra-light waterproof stuff-sack and large mesh storage sack
- Vertical V, box wall and slant wall baffles are used to minimise the migration of down and optimise loft performance in the most extreme conditions
- Anatomical hood with Halo baffle, designed to eliminate cold spots around the head
- 3 Dimensional neck collar and integrated zip baffles reduces cold spots and heat loss from the neck region
- Thw Bulls-eye foot piece is made from 7 baffle and includes Sharks Toe design
- Gemini Plus neck and zip baffles combine high quality down and synthetic insulation for improved performance
- Full length side zip with interlocking anti-snag baffles
Mountain Equipment's 30 Day Good Night's Sleep Guarantee
Within 30 days of purchasing your sleeping bag, if you decide it is not quite warm enough you can easily upgrade your bag, you only pay the difference in cost.
- Weight : 1740g
- Pack Size (without compression) : 24x42cm
- Fill Power : 750EU
- Construction Type: V Baffles
- Comfort Rating : -12°c